Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

What is the form that banks file

Customer Question

what is the form that banks file for forgery
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 8 months ago.
Hello, Can you provide more details here to put your question into context?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am doing some investigation into banking practice. Specifically, jpmorganchase. In regards ***** ***** claims, what is the form the bank (jpmorgan chase) files pursuant to forgery claims? i know chase is insured by fdic and is regulated chartered by the OCC (office/comptroller) but I'm wondering what they file pursuant to forgery claims?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 8 months ago.
Thanks. This is a banking question and this is not the proper category for it. I do not know that we have experts here who know banking practices. I am going to opt out and move it to a different category. Good luck.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. There is no specific form itself, if your bank is reporting a fraud sends the documentation of the fraud to the FDIC only if they are filing claims against the FDIC protection. The bank simply files the documentation of the fraud to the FDIC for proof of their claim.