Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

My bank statement shows withdrawals from ATM that don't exists.

Customer Question

My bank statement shows withdrawals from ATM that don't exists. Who do I talk to?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You first need to contact the police and report this as a theft. You then need to contact the bank and you need to report the fraud and give them the information about the police report. The bank will then go pull the video from the ATM to find out who made the withdrawals in order to prosecute the person who committed the offense.