Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

How do I find information on and old lawsuit that might be

Customer Question

--How do I find information on and old lawsuit that might be file as a class (group) on asbestos exposure in late 2001...? I have checked in two circuit clerk records in both possible states no information on file.The company name is***** Repair Services Corp.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that without knowing the court where the case was filed, it is pretty much impossible to track down such a suit. You need to know at least the state court or federal court where it was filed and then General Electric Railroad Repair Services can be searched as a defendant. The problem is they have been a defendant in many cases involving accidental injuries and deaths, so finding the specific suit you are seeking would require you to have much more information regarding the specific court (state or federal) to check at that specific court clerk.