Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

There , JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer:

Customer Question

Hi there ,
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: where r u located ?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am over seas and my wife has signed on a a subpoenae addressed to me ,,, and did forwarded the same to me by post
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: yes , the Asst.prosecutor claimes that it has been signed by me personally , which is a lie
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: my lawyer claims that he can assume that I have signed on it
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, What is the nature of the legal proceedings going on in the States? Are you the defendant or were you subponaed as a witness for one side or the other? What is your question with regard to this matter?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is a minor offence on defarmtion of charter and unfair competiotion
sorry for the typo
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
can I call u quickly instead of typing our fingers away ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
are u there Zoey ?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry but calling is a premium service that requires additional fees. Not all of us experts participate in the phone call program. Additionally, I'm not even clear I know the answer to your question, since I need a backstory here and you haven't provided enough information or actually stated what it is you need to know. So at least until I understand the nature of your problem and what sort of assistance you need, you're unfortunately going to have to type.