Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Cheyenne, Wyoming. I have been served a summons from the circuit

Customer Question

Cheyenne, Wyoming. I have been served a summons from the circuit court of Laramie county concerning a balance on a credit card. I am on social security disability and have been for a number of years. This is a debt collector for Midland Funding LLC and the amount is $9600. The court date is June 24th, 2016. Do I need an attorney with me or is it up to the judge. Thank you,
Dave Nussbaum
Expert:  Barrister replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..When is the last time you made a payment on the debt?.Do you acknowledge that the debt is yours?.Is SSDI your only source of income?..thanksBarrister