Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I went to lens crafters eye exam and I purchased a new

Customer Question

I went to lens crafters for an eye exam and I purchased a new pair of glasses and a pack of 90 daily disposable contact lenses and they gave me 2 packs of 12 or 14 of my prescription contacts to use until my order arrived. The second pack I opened today and when I put them in they made my eyes feel like they were burning. I found out that they gave me contacts that expired 3 months ago. For 3 hours after painfully removing the contacts my right eyes was watering profusely and was quite irritated and is still red. Is there a good case?
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 8 months ago.
I am sorry to hear that. I think you have a case here for their negligence but the challenge is that you have to prove your damages. Your eye irritation is hard to quantify but do take some pictures as evidence.