Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I live in boynton beach ,on super bowl sunday, after the game,

Customer Question

I live in boynton beach ,on super bowl sunday, after the game, I broke out in a sweat and started to shake,about 8 pm. my wife tried to help,but nothing worked.She called 911,and they came quickly,and took me to Bethesda hospital east in boynton beach.In the emergency room they took a c section xray which showed I had aspirational pneumonia.they medicated me with anti biotics and we waited till 4am for a room.At 7 am a young nurse came in,and she was ordered to give me a swallowing test,which she instead tried to talk me into having a peg, which is a tube punched into your stomach and you are forever fed thru this.I refused 8 years ago and now.I made a fatal error ,I said I would rather die than get a peg.She left and BAKER ACTED me,but did not tell me. I was held hostage from sunday 7 pm till wedsday3 pm.I was not allowed food,water and medication.I am a diabetic and take insulin twice a day,and naturally the next day my blood sugar was over 300.I also have a chronic urinarry infection which I have to take a pill every day,next day my infection arrived.I was only allowed ice chips no food or water for almost 4 days,also no sleep.I had the hospital psychiatrist see me at 7 pm monday, he asked me to tell him about the baker act,and I had to tell him all in 2 minutes which was impossible he turned around walked out of the room and told me I was full of shit,and I could go f--ck myself. A realtribute to the medical profession.I was witheld a clean gown for 4 days bed never changed and with my infection I was swimming in urine. there is so much more to tell.I have a tremendos amount of very condemning info on Dr. louis gold ,and bethesda hospital east,I am posative I will collect big time in a law suit.you are welcome to get a huge payout on a contingency basis.Please call me and my wife and I would be happy to tell you all and show you all 250 pages of info,and doctors and nurses who would be happy to testify.My wife was approached by an armed guard and escorted out of my room and the hospital monday eve.I also had my phone taken away so I could never ask for any help from nurses.It only gets worse from here. I am
an 83 year old nice guy but in poor health,my wife is 81 and gorgeous. we live at 8788 shoal creek lane,boynton beach fl.Phone is(###) ###-####Minor detail my name is***** and my wife of 56 years is named Gerda. Thanks for your attention
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Hello: Mr. Klein: I am so sorry to read about your difficulties. Unfortunately, this site does not offer legal representation. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys who handle medical malpractice cases to assist you with your case: Lawyers.com Justia.com Findlaw.com Consumeradvocates.org Interview at least three Attorneys and/or review their web sites to see which one will be a better match for you. You want to look for someone who is not too busy to handle your case; someone who will return your phone calls in a timely manner, and someone who will give you prompt updates on your case. Best wishes, Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.