Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

My name is***** attended Nursing College in 2013

Customer Question

My name is***** attended Nursing
College in 2013 and 2014. That college charged too much money. I asked to change that amount or refund to me.
They didn't give me a any responses yet.
Also they mailed to me tax form for 2013 and
Never mail tax form for 2014.
I mailed letter that asked tax form of 2014 again.
They never give me a any responses.
Would you please tell me what I can do to solve this issue?
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. What do you mean by "that college charged too much money" - do you mean they overcharged you or you just think they charged too much. If it's that you think they charged too much - they get to charge what they want and you decide if you want to pay that amount and you can't decide later that you want a refund. I hope that makes sense. As far as tax form, I'd go down to their office and ask for a tax form if you're unable to resolve this over the phone. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra but it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
When I start this class, I asked night time class because I used work day time.
That lady asked me to start day class first and they will soon open night class.
I took a day class for 1 month and they never open night class. I couldn't continue to study because of my job. I stopped day class inAug 2013.
Three months later , they called me they are going to open night class and asked to take day class first.
I took day class again for 1 month.
I Studied same contents before I studied.
They open night class on Nov 2013 and then I completed 1st Quarter in 2014 Jan.
This school collected fund from loan company with giving me any financial information. The educational cost should be a quarter of total cost ( 4,700 dollar ).
I found this school took 9,800 dollar later.
I contacted and asked refund my funds.
They never give me any responses yet.
Consequently they cheat me and never release any financial information.
Would you please tell me what can I do?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Correction : They never give me a any financial information of my account yet.
when you say "I stopped day class in ____" I'm assuming you didn't complete the course. That unfortunately doesn't give you your money back. If you're disputing what you owe them, I would do it with them directly. If you don't pay, it obviously will have ramifications on your credit. Also, it's not clear to me what funds you're seeking a refund for.
Hello. I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.