Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Pearl my name is***** and I'm seeking legal

Customer Question

hello, pearl my name is***** and I'm seeking legal information about my case
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm being misrepresented by my public defender and everything is illegal down to the judges signature on the search warrant
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: I have a trial date set for April 11th, 2016 for my case but my public defender is not trying to help me and I don't have money to afford my own attorney but I really feel like i have a strong case against them
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hello DeanneThis is Samuel. I am sorry to hear of this situation. I would like to provide you information in this regard. Please tell me what information you are seeking? What is your question, please?