Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

I was attacked by Walmart lp they simultaneously came at me

Customer Question

I was attacked by Walmart lp they simultaneously came at me as soon as stepped out the store I was hit with a baton night stick without warning flying knee from front lp and was never told stop faced or knew who attacked me till I ran away I can't walk on my leg my calf is swollen and is killing me what can I do
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, You need to contact a local civil litigator as you may have a suit for damages against Walmart. You should also get to a doctor's to establish your injuries and that they were a direct result of the beating you sustained at Walmart. Your lawyer should also be able to subpoena the store's video, if there's any kind of surveillance equipment that would have recorded this incident in front of the store.