Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My car was repo. on 1/916 i was behind 3months but i pd.2mths,they

Customer Question

my car was repo. on 1/916 i was behind 3months but i pd.2mths,they never rec. it pd it with money gram i put a tracer on it all while i was telling my creditor rep. what happen was to to give her the numbers on the money gram account,keeping calling still chking with them. until sat.night when boom my car was gone.i called on monday was told will get back to you. called back the next day ask where the car told by the rep. can not tell you.. up to this date i dont knowif car was sold or not by the way my tags was still on the car was that legal or not need lots of help
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Which state?