Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I live in CA. Yesterday When i was driving home I was

Customer Question

I live in CA. Yesterday When i was driving home I was having an health issue so I couldn't hold my bowel so I stopped on a street somewhere and asked for toilet in a shop. They didn't have it so I was looking around for a restaurant, there didn't seem to be any that had a toilet ..when I was walking around searching for a toilet I couldn't hold it anymore so I panicked and defacated at an abandoned shop's trash area/backyard which happened to be at the place Where I had stopped my car. I was so scared. But at the same time I was guilty. So I went in search of a shop after that and found a icecream shop with toilet where I cleaned myself and drove back to the place where I had defacated and cleaned it up as much as I could and Left 10$ and a sorry note. Meanwhile ,A woman who works at an adjacent food truck was noticing me move in and out and I think she was suspicious. And later as I was driving away I saw her get into the front door of that abandoned shop. I am worried that she might erroneously assume I was a burglar or something.(she could have taken down my number plate) What should I do next?
Should I go back to her and clarify? I am scared. Please help.
Will cops be looking for me now?
Also, I just moved to this city. I don't have a permanent address yet. Should I open a PO box to be able to reciece warrants? I am renting a place only for a week right now so I can't give this address. Please advise.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Why do you believe a warrant is going to be issued?
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Are you online with me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.