Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

So i recently bought a walmart brand Distilled water and aomething

Customer Question

So i recently bought a walmart brand Distilled water and aomething is horribly wrong with it ,i mainly been making my babys bottles with it and i didn't niticed right away but he is getting mucusy diarrhea and i am worried so I'm going to the hospital but see my son has had kidney surgery and is very delicate right now i am infuriated that i had to buy this water cause i couldn't afford a pure filter at the time. I tried calling the number in the gallon of water but nothing till tomorrow. I been going through diapers ,chanching stuff in his diet trying to figure out what was causing his diarrhea and he crys a lot its not until i started drinking the water that i noticed that it has to be that and i feel horrible for giving it to my 8 month old baby and my 3 year old refuses to drink water so she drinks pedialyte. I have had sleepless nights because my poor baby doesn't feel well , soo many diapers an extremely stressed trying to figure out the problem . How abd where dobi test the water?
and get conpensated for my stress. see my husband is in the military i am completely alone and have been stress before because of my sons surgeries and then his constant UTIs and i thought it was something i did but it has to be that please help me!!
Expert:  Roger replied 8 months ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. IF you believe the water is contaminated, you can buy a water testing kit at walmart, home depot, lowe's, etc. Those testing kits will tell you if there's any contamination in the water. If you find that there is contamination, you should consider consulting a personal injury attorney in your area and discuss pursuing a claim for the product liability of selling contaminated water and for emotional distress, etc.
Expert:  Roger replied 8 months ago.
Also, if your water testing provides that there are contaminants, when you consult a lawyer, he/she will get in touch with a testing facility (probably at a university or corporate lab) and get more testing done to prove what all contaminants are in the water.
Expert:  Roger replied 8 months ago.
But, the first thing would be to get a water testing kit and see if it shows any contamination, and if so, then proceed to consulting a local lawyer about pursuing claims against the bottler.
Expert:  Roger replied 8 months ago.
Please let me know if you need anything further. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!
Expert:  Roger replied 8 months ago.