Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

Sorry my name is ***** ***** My surgeon messed

Customer Question

***** ***** sorry my name is ***** ***** My surgeon messed up my breast i dont know how he could do it so. Why would he make one of my breast larger than the other. I need some legal advise.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had surgery last year 4 4/15/2015. This doctor was suppose to remove a capsular contraction that had developed after having breast implants after 7 years and i also had liposuction. We agreed that he would place 550 ccs and remove old breast implants. What i got was like 560 in one breast and 685 in the other breast. My liposuction was not even either. I waited for time to pass as he said to let my body heal and that i just needed time to heal to see final results. I also been having a lot of pain in one of my breast. I told him recently when i went for a post-op he even said that everything looked fine but it does not look fine. Its so hard to cover up my breast all the time with sweaters or blazers. I been physically damaged and emotionally damaged as well. I would like for someone to help me and give me advise on how i can fix this problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 6 months ago.
It looks to me that you have a strong basis for a medical malpractice claim. You need to contact a local medical malpractice attorney who can put you in touch with an expert who can evaluate where the original doctor breached his duty of care.