Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

How much does it cost legal binding paper

Customer Question

How much does it cost for a legal binding paper
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 6 months ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. Which State does your question pertain to?The answers depends on what type pf legal and binding document do you need?This is a general information site so I would not be able to draft a document as your legal counsel. I can provide samples for you and idea of the cost as well as information on local attorneys in your area that provide free consultations.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes, that would help in the matter?
It would be my pleasure to provide samples if you can answer some questions for me. 1. What State does your question pertain to?2. What type of legal document do you need prepared?3. which county or city are you located in so I can provide resources in your area? If you cannot provide the above information I will need to opt out as I have no way of knowing what you need. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
1. Washington, 2. agreement contract, and 3. Seattle King County
I am sorry I have no idea what kind of agreeme4nts you are looking for. I will opt out.