Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

My name is Antonio I am retired sept .2012 they

Customer Question

My name is Antonio I am retired sept .2012 they ofer me an insentive of 15.000 to early retirement... and I only I get half 7.500 ..... how or wen goin to get the rest..... also during my service I earn sick-leave time .. and never get pay....Thanks to ansuer-me
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.If you have a contract stating you will receive $15k I would consult it to see when you're entitled to the rest. There really isn't a "legal" set time after which you would be entitled to it, though I'm surprised you didn't receive it all at once. As for sick time, unless your company has a policy that states that sick leave is paid upon retirement/termination, it generally is not. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra but it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.