LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

I have an attywhom i believe is maliciosly attacking and sending

Customer Question

i have an attywhom i believe is maliciosly attacking and sending frivilous demands and threats of suits for new client a family friend and independent contractor of mine whom rents a room from another family member of mine. 2 weeks after meeting this atty through a cousin, she quit and immediately started driving this attys vehicle as he paid her rent other personal bills with personal checks and buying 1000's of dollars worth of items and daily necessesities, days after she quit i started getting rediculous demands, i believe this atty is in direct violation of rule 4-1.8e. what should i do.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 6 months ago.
What state is this in?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. Yes, if there is misconduct a complaint needs to be filed with the Florida bar. You can file the compliant online and they will investigate the conduct of the attorney and determine if action should be taken against them and if they should be disciplined.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i have been told that a a few times, i have all evidence copies of checks and pics needed my only concern is there is not many cases to refer to regarding this situation and if they declare no misconduct then at the point can the attorney retaliate. are there attorneys that do types of things for people like myself/
If the Bar does not take action, then you can proceed through the court and file a civil suit and ask the Judge to impose an order about the harassment and go to the police and file a report and file with the court. Hopefully, the bar complaint will alert them to the issue and it will cease.
Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.