Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

I have about three yrs of over charge service. What

Customer Question

I have about three yrs of over charge for TV service. What should I do to get reimbursement?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.Generally, if the customer service fails to resolve the issue and to authorize proper refund for any overcharges, then company corporate headquarter should be contacted in writing and if they fail to resolve the issue, then a formal complain can be filed with local Better Business Bureau and also with Florida Attorney General Office.I wish you the best of luck!
Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.Thank you.