Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

What lawyer handled this case ( Plaintiff): Court Case

Customer Question

What lawyer handled this case (for the Plaintiff): Court Case # ***** (it's a medical malpractice suite in FL---I'd like to use this lawyer but need help finding their info.).
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 8 months ago.
Was one of the Dr's. names in the case McMullen?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, that's the doctors name. Do you have the name of the lawyer for the other side (Plaintiff)?
The case file itself is not online, but I was able to learn that case was tried in Charlotte County, FL. On Monday, You can call the clerk of the court there and obtain the names of the attorneys who represented the plaintiff. Phone(###) ###-####ddress:***** Port Charlotte, FL 33948 I hope that you will enter a positive rating for my assistance here by clicking on 3, 4, or 5, for which there is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.