Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I live in Millen GA 30442 which through out the years I've

Customer Question

I live in Millen GA 30442 which through out the years I've received numerous checks from different factories, settlement checks, disability, and checks from the VA in Augusta GA. My dad lived on my property, he was getting the checks out of the mailbox and money from the banks letting him cash them. He hid the checks and money in different houses in the neighborhood. Some of the checks and money was found in my brother and sister-n-law house and when his home was burned some more was found. After the checks and money was used by others, he signed a contract to help take care of me and my children. The contract was for me to have sex with the men, and they gave him cash. He hid the cash up under my house and his. I never received any of the money because accounts was set up in the banks everybody in the city knew how to get the money except me. When I found out about it, I didn't know how to get the money and all of it was used up. Some of my money was used in the company that I worked (EGRMC) which I was told about that either. My children was taken out of their homes which was sold and they took their money also. There are two men that say they are over my finances, they pick up my checks and important documents from the post office which the teller put them in a bag and they pick them up. The teller's know me, when I come in the post office they won't tell me that they are giving my mail away. I have reported some things to the police/sheriff but I can not let anyone see me talking to them or harm who come to my children that do not live with me.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. What is your specific question? It is against the law for the Post Office to give your mails to someone that you did not authorize to retrieve the mails for you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
There is a man I use to be married to is using my children and saying he's over my affairs so he can get money and checks without me knowing about it. My sister has the post office teller to put my checks and important mail I a bag so she can pick it up. I can walk in the post office at the same time she does and he would give my mail to her. My dad which is dead drew up a contract for men to have sex with me while I was drugged, I never received any of the money and is just finding about it. I know this is illegal but what kind of lawyer I need. I don't have much money because of these people
Thank you for the information. However, I still do not understand your post and what your issues are. Kindly clarify so that I can assist you. Thank you for your cooperation.