Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

A Medical Doctor that used to treat me thinks I am harassing

Customer Question

A Medical Doctor that used to treat me thinks I am harassing him by calling his office and his home. He says I am following them in public and trying to come to his office. He states that my online comments are hurting his practice. He has filed suit against me for slander and wants 100,000.00.
The truth is I became! his patient in 2010 for depression and hypothyroid and chronic pain from DJD. I am on SSI disability.
Dr, Ferguson befriended me and would come to my house and stay for days at a time. He would drug me and make me have sex with him. Now the medical board is taking his license away. He blames me for all his misfortune. I need help. I need to file a counter claim. I am ill and overwhelmed by this situation. I haven't seen or heard from him since 2011. Please help me. I am desperate.***-***-****. *********************.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
I am so sorry to read about your difficulties. Regrettably, this site does not offer legal representation. You can use the following sites to see if you can find a local Attorney who handles defamation cases to assist you with the case. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.