Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I had a disagreement with a person at a bridge club and her

Customer Question

I had a disagreement with a person at a bridge club and her husband came over to me in a threatening manner, yelling that I have a problem and waving his arms at me. He did this twice, and I am still feeling the physical terror of his verbal assault. I feel extremely afraid and can't shake the feeling of sick terror. What should I do?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
for text it's(###) ###-####
Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. If you have a fear of physical harm, you can file for a restraining order against this person.....also, if you told him to leave you alone and he came back a second time, you could file criminal charges for harassment as well.
Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.
IF you can secure a restraining order based on the threat of fear of physical harm, then he will have to stay away from you indefinitely or until the court lifts the order.
Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!