Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I applied serve through aft, the service person

Customer Question

I applied for monitoring serve through aft, the service person came out and tryed to sell me more than what I was originally on my agreement for an outrages price( he wasn't concern with my original agreement), so I ask him to leave. Later I received a bill stating I would be charged 44.99 for monitoring, I call to cancel and was told I could not given it was pass 3 days. I am currently not being monitored but being charged. What can I do to stop this?
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 8 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Did you sign a document agreeing to the monitoring at the rate of $44.99? If so was that a document presented to you at your home? If you signed a document at your home did it include any notice as to a right to rescind? If you could answer these questions I could better answer your question.