Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

HelloI bought a new 5th wheel RV in 2014. I have had nothing

Customer Question

I bought a new 5th wheel RV in 2014. I have had nothing but problems with it. After having all my issues fixed (I have receipts), almost every one is due to extermely poor workmanship from the factory. I want to sue Palomino RV (MFG) and Camping World to recover my losses +. I have a couple of questions:
1. Will an attorney even consider a case like this?
2. If I go to small claims court does this effect any other type of law suite going forward?
3. Would the Oregon Lemon law apply?
Lyn Steichen ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. 1) It is extremely hard to find a lawyer that will take a case involving an RV on a % basis. If you are willing to pay the fees up front then you won't have a problem finding a lawyer and then you can sue to recover the attorney's fees in the lawsuit. 2) Yes, you can only sue once so if you sue in small claims court then that precludes any other cases. 3) No, it won't. The lemon law in Oregon (which you can read about at restricts itself to self propelled vehicles which would mean a trailer is not invluded. If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread.