How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a judgment against me that payments have been made on

Customer Question

I have a judgment against me that payments have been made on and salary garnished. How can I get the judgement taken off?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: it started out as $5000 credit card
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: now about $13000
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Hi, I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I know you said you've paid more than the original debt, but did you pay the full amount of the judgment? When was the judgment entered? What state are you in?

Related Legal Questions