Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in both state and federal court.
45002201

My 17 year old son was drug tested by his pediatrition to see

Customer Question

My 17 year old son was drug tested by his pediatrition to see if he is smoking marijuana. Last week he was feeling a lot of stress and at 1:30AM he told me he couldn't sleep and asked if I had anything to help him sleep. I gave him one of my Xanax. He slept fine. If he tests positive Xanax and tells the Doctor that aingave it to him, is whst zi fif ille
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 8 months ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.I'm sorry, but I didn't understand the last part of your question. Are you asking what could happen to you if the doctor found out that you gave him a Xanax?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes
In theory, he could report that to the police, because it is technically a crime. However, I'm not sure any doctor in the world would report a parent giving their child a Xanax to the police. Even moreso, I'm highly doubt the police would investigate a matter like that involving one pill. They just have better things to do. If this is something you are worried about, I can tell you with near 100% certainty that you will not get in any trouble. You have nothing to worry about.
Do you have any questions? If so, feel free to ask. If not, please remember to "Rate" my answer before you go. Good luck.