Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name is ***** ***** and we have an issue with our

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** and we have an issue with our neughbor. We have been here for 13 years and he has been here for 5. Everything was ok untill two yeas ago when he came over and daid we were doing exesive speeding and he was getting to much dirt in his house. To make a long story short he has shot at me, takes pictures when my mom drives by with my 3 kids and now we have court on the 27th because he said our dogs were on his property after his donkey. The well is in oir property no agreement was made and is under my uncles name. What can I do to remove him?? Please help!!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What other information do you need?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly review, edit, properly identity the parties and the issues, and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation,