How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cerecita Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 21301
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Cerecita is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to find my known traveller number! I have no idea where

Customer Question

I need to find my known traveller number! I have no idea where I may have recorded it, and because I am flying a different carrier, they are asking for it. GOES has no record of me. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello, If GOES has no record of you, and you have a GOES card, the PASSID on the back can be used as the KTN (Known Traveler Number or Trusted Traveler Number). You can register as a new member with your GOES card online, by scrolling all the way down on this webpage: You can also call this phone number to get your number:855 - 873 - 4637 If you got your known traveler number through TSA Precheck, you can go to the following website or call the Universal Enrollment Center to retrieve your number: Universal Enrollment Center:855 - 347 - 8371 -----------------------------I hope this helps. Please provide a positive rating if you found my answer helpful so I am credited for my assistance. If you need any additional information, just click reply. Thanks! Best regards,Cher