Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Statute of limitations on fines, driving in suspended licenes

Customer Question

statute of limitations on fines, driving in suspended licenes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: lost my driving privilege child support, got a ticket went to court $1,400 in fines, i'm 60 years old that was about 8 years ago and in collections
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.
There is no Statute of Limitations on Court fines. Unfortunately, you need to find a way to pay the fines. I am sorry that I do not have better news for you. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.