Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I got pulled over with a inspection sticker i bought from

Customer Question

Hi i got pulled over with a inspection sticker i bought from a friend and received two summons i don't know what penalties i will face
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: well he was walking while i was at a light and stopped and looked and asked me where i got it and to tell the truth or he will take me in. i said i bought it and he gave me two summons
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.
Hello, In what US state did this happen. Can you look at the summonses and tell me what you were cited with? Give me the numbers of the statutes if you can.