socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

How do you breach an contract under the federal

Customer Question

***** *****.How do you breach an contract under the federal arbitration act setttlement agreement.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I went arbitratin and signed an settlement agreement under the federal arbitratio act .I am asking if you signed the the agreement from them do they have to pay you.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 6 months ago.
Hello, If both parties signed a settlement agreement as part of an arbitration, and the other party agreed to pay, then "yes," you have a right to be paid, and you can enforce that right in a court.I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, the website retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.Thanks again for using Justanswer!