Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

So I printed and posted on the bulletin boatd near the mailboxes

Customer Question

So I printed and posted on the bulletin boatd near the mailboxes a social network notice of a woman committing credit card fraud that lives in my aoartment complex. The manager of the complex was furious at me. She then had the attorneys of the property serve me with a 10 day notice of intent letting me know that I harassed a tenant with the posting. They proceeded to let the tenant know that it was me the one that posted those on the bulletin board and 2 weeks later that neighbor served me an injunction against harrassent with 2 police cars.
I had to retain an attorney to fight this injunction . My contract will terminate on May 19. I want to leave ASAP but I wonder about what consequences I'll have if I break the contract.
I believe that the manager should have kept that information confidential in order to not increase consequences .
Any thoughts ? Scottsdale , AZ
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.1. Have you asked the landlord to accept a surrender of the premises so you can end the lease before May 19th?2. Do you have any absolute proof that the persons you named did in fact commit the crimes that you accused them of.Thanks in advance,Doug