Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I live in new jersey,and my wife who is now decesed

Customer Question

i live in new jersey,and my wife who is now decesed for over 3 yrs. had taken out a pay day loan in 2010 with out my knowing about it .they contacted me and want me to pay it .
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am very sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me - if you know - when she was supposed to begin repayment and/or when the last payment was made (if any)? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!