Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I am a Complainant is an federal EEOC case. How can I get

Customer Question

I am a Complainant is an federal EEOC case. How can I get the Administrative Judge to reconsider her motion to waive discovery due to untimely filing.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you have already filed a motion for reconsideration, there is nothing more you can do I am afraid. If the judge has denied your motion to wave discovery based on the untimely filing and has now refused to reconsider, then you have to wait for the judge to rule in the case and once they issue their final judgment, you have to then file to vacate the judgment in the courts and take the matter to court and out of the administrative hearings.