P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

How to get my sister the dpoa to be transparent and my

Customer Question

How to get my sister the dpoa to be transparent and my parents Financial issues for the past 6 Years. Also how to get my other sister a medical person in charge to allow me to ask questions in person. I have asked for a 45-minute meeting and she has stalled on this and doesn't know why I will not just accept the email. Your last email was nothing but treating me like a child and I'm a 56 year-old woman with a CNA and medical Provisions therefore I have opinions I have had examined all my life my father has examined she states it will not Sting If I use certain creams yes it will I have had one on one experience with this how can I get my point across and how can I be respected by my old sisters who do not respect me
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand...your sister is a power of attorney for your parent(s)? If so one or both? And if so, is the parent (are the parents) competent (able to understand what is going on around them)?