Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have recently moved from colorado to nevada with my ex wife/

Customer Question

I have recently moved from colorado to nevada with my ex wife/ girlfriend and am staying on my mothers property in my camper. I just found out she cheated and ended the relationship. I want her to leave. What should I do?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  Barrister replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..How long have you been living in the camper with her?.Does she have her personal property there in the camper?..thanksBarrister