Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

I've received a subpoena to appear at the Motion

Customer Question

I've received a subpoena to appear at the Motion for Summary judgement in a case that has been filed against me. I have a good defense and also a strong counter claim. However, I cannot afford an attorney but think I make too much money to qualify for legal aid. Is there a good guide to pro se defense in Washington state that I can consult, and are there forms available that will be accepted by the Court for me to defend myself? Thank you.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.The following are forms that should help you: useful site is: let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra. We only get credit for the time we take assisting you if you are satisfied AND ALSO ​submit a rating. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.
Hello. I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.