Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Pearl, I joined the people's program some back, I think

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I joined the people's program some back, I think it was last Fall. I have never receive any results.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I sent a Western Union money order to him He has since changed his phone number, but I still have his address.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I can recollect at the present time.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 8 months ago.
Hello, Are you talking about the cash gifting program at www.thepeoplesprogram.com? If so the Better Business Bureau has an alert on their website about them. This is nothing more than a pyramid scheme, which is unlawful. On their rating scale from A to F, the BBB gives this an F rating. You can report them to the Better Business Bureau, to the FBI online at their Internet Crime Complaint Center and to the Federal Trade Commission at FTC.gov.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 8 months ago.
You can see the BBB's review of it here.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 8 months ago.
You should also report it to your State Attorney General's office so that the company can be investigated and closed down.