How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 24428
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Pearl, I joined the people's program some back, I think

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I joined the people's program some back, I think it was last Fall. I have never receive any results.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I sent a Western Union money order to him He has since changed his phone number, but I still have his address.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I can recollect at the present time.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 10 months ago.
Hello, Are you talking about the cash gifting program at If so the Better Business Bureau has an alert on their website about them. This is nothing more than a pyramid scheme, which is unlawful. On their rating scale from A to F, the BBB gives this an F rating. You can report them to the Better Business Bureau, to the FBI online at their Internet Crime Complaint Center and to the Federal Trade Commission at
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 10 months ago.
You can see the BBB's review of it here.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 10 months ago.
You should also report it to your State Attorney General's office so that the company can be investigated and closed down.

Related Legal Questions