Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have been on Probation 2 years 2nd DUI (in

Customer Question

I have been on Probation for near 2 years for my 2nd DUI (in 25 yrs) was told JeffCO for Intervention that once I got the card I could use my meds- but now they made me fill out an "addiction eval" and at the same time said I should NOT smoke and will have to appear before a judge at the end of my probation. My therapist has never heard of that ans thinks it is fishy that they told me yes and now they 180ed on me
Rebecca ***@******.***
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
can I use mmj with my redacard in CO legally due to HS 1267?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
while finishing probation successfully in May 2016
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
sorry- I meant HB (bill) 1267
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
There were no drug charges- just a DUI with a BA level of .052
I'm going to have to opt out of this one. I think you're going to require someone with more knowledge of the recent legislation in CO to answer it. No need to reply, the question will automatically go back into the queue and someone else should pick up.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok then PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME and REFUND me for this question please
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
NO I needed that answer NOW I do not want t new laywer within 2 hrs! PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE AND REFUND ME with a reference number
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
24 hrs I meant I need the answer now!