Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

Is it a good or bad idea to see my attorney try another

Customer Question

Is it a good or bad idea for me to see my attorney try another plaintiff's case. The case is similar to my complaint and the defendant is the same organization.
Expert:  Sam replied 6 months ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.I suggest it may benefit you if you have never been in a court room and have no idea what the process is like. However, keep in mind, that no matter how similar a case may be, there is always something different. But I suggest there is no reason you should not observe, unless your attorney tells you otherwise.Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification. Otherwise a Positive rating ensures i get credit for my time.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Since this is a public hearing is it necessary for me to inform my attorney. I will only be an observer and have no intentions of trying to contact him in any way. However, he might notice my presence.
Expert:  Sam replied 6 months ago.
No you are not under any legal obligation to tell your attorney you will be in the courtroom. I was just unsure if you mentioned it and your attorney asked you not to be there. But no. It is open to the public and you have no obligation to inform anyone that you will be there.