Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I need a lawyer to take my case and they can get 1/2 or a

Customer Question

i need a lawyer to take my case and they can get 1/2 or a 3rd of what we collect, i was convicted for a charge with not no conviction arrest for grand larceny, there is no complaint to this conviction, there is no dd5 and no police reports, I have been to police plaza, and they gave me every thang they had, i have all the paper work you need, my time is runing out and i need help now, you can call me now, *********** is cell, home *********** please call me and help, i can bring you all my paper work to see.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####