Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

He does not have any creditors the mobile is paid

Customer Question

he does not have any creditors the mobile is paid for and the car is also paid for
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome back to JA. Ray here to help again. So here you could file the DE-111 and open probate and be named personal representative.With court approval you can sell the mobile home and car here and claim proceeds as funeral creditor if you paid for it.Also the filing fees can be reimbursed as well.If anything is left it is held until a relative comes forth.You would sell everything off here paying the claims and any taxes. Use the forms and self help I gave you here and go from there.They post a notice and you are told when court is and you go in front of the judge. You will also need to get a death certificate as well for filing with the DE-111. Once you qualify here you can convert his account to an estate one and put any funds in there and pay bills too. I appreciate the chance to help you .Thanks again.