How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im looking who can help my son regarding restraining

Customer Question

Im looking for someone who can help my son regarding restraining order.who can tape , file with the court serve and appear in court..
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel. Professionals on this site are precluded from representing customers of this site as per the Terms of Service.However, I can provide information to any questions you have in this regard and/or tell you how to locate a local attorney for representation.Also, please note I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site. But I can provide you information here.Thank you.