Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Yes i was wanting to know if i can go see my husband in big

Customer Question

yes i was wanting to know if i can go see my husband in big muddy river prison if i have a felony on my record this is in ill
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 8 months ago.
Hello, No prisoner can have visitors unless the prisoner places them on his list. And all prisoners have to be approved to get on that list. The visitation rules for Big Muddy River Prison are published on the web and it says this: "A proposed visitor who has been convicted of a criminal offense or who has criminal charges pending, including, but not limited to, an individual on bond, parole, mandatory supervised release, probation or an ex-offender, may visit an offender only with the written approval of the Chief Administrative Officer. A parolee currently on supervision or parole must have the prior written approval of both the Chief Administrative Officer and the offender’s parole agent." So you need to contact the Chief Administrative Officer and make arrangements. Whether you can visit or not will be at his discretion, assuming your husband wants to put you on his list.