Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

Ive been having a ton of unmarked cars following me in every

Customer Question

Ive been having a ton of unmarked cars following me in every direction i go now where do i stand with my civil rights when it comes to distance I honestly dont know how to respond to this invassive manuevering on their part and harrassment as well
Expert:  Roger replied 8 months ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. The only thing you can do is file for a restraining order against these people if you can prove that they're a threat to your safety, that they've threatened physical violence, etc. But, if the people/vehicles are simply following you around, there' s nothing illegal about that as there's no right to privacy when you're in public places (like on a road, in a restaurant or store, etc.). But if the people come into your home or private property (such as your yard), then you can file criminal trespassing charges.