Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I needed to have a colonoscopy done I am 44 was supposed to

Customer Question

I needed to have a colonoscopy done I am 44 was supposed to have one done at age 40 but had no insurance. So they sign me up for Obama care because I am not working. It comes back saying I cannot sign up for Obama care due to my LPN license are suspended. I did not want to get my LPN license back due to drug addiction. So I am placed on a Medicaid fraud or something similar to this. Is there anything I can do to get this off my record? They say only way is to get my LPN license back.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.
I am not sure why you should be placed on Medicaid Fraud for trying to sign up for the Affordable Health Care Act. If you did not sign up, I do not know why the fraud would be placed on your record. Regrettably, the only one that can remove this fraud placement from your record is the government agency that put it in. If you are now being told by the government agency that the only way to remove the placement is for you to apply for restoration of your LPN license, then you must do so, unfortunately. I am sorry that I do not have better news for you. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.