Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have been harassed by Los Angeles County Animal Control,

Customer Question

I have been harassed by Los Angeles County Animal Control, one officer in particular.
She seized my service dogs who were registered with the Servicedog registry.Has had me arrested
For cockfighting, (even though ) I had not chickens or Roosteres. I AM 100% service connected
Disabled. Has lied in court, and claimed that The Letters from the VA doctors were fakes.I have been
Hospitalized with several heart attacks and had to endure ATI aviary Defibrillation procedure and thrown in jail without any of my medication.
My Name is Steven ******** cell phone number *************
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation, Steven. Please tell me: What exactly is your question, i.e. what are you asking/seeking to do here? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!