Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My son is incarcerated and is having problems sense they took

Customer Question

My son is incarcerated and is having problems sense they took him off his medication. I need information on how to go about getting someone to have him reevaluated and put back on his medication.(###) ###-#### ***** you, RoseAnn Loera
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me: 1) What state is he in?2) Is he in the federal or state system?3) What condition does he have that requires medication? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!