P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

I have found out that the law firm that has represented me

Customer Question

I have found out that the law firm that has represented me in a disability case got my name and case info from an organization that they [ the law firm ] made a donation of $75,000 dollars. That firm has misrepresented in favor of that organization.I have several documents proving this. What can i do?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
Sorry...I am not sure I understand the question you are asking. What did this law firm do?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am tired of trusting in the words, free trial, or the government. I now realize that by serving my country by volunteering and getting injured. that i was just suckred .
Thank you for that; however, I still do not understand what this law firm did that has upset you