Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

How can I fight this in a court of law? I ownedwould homes

Customer Question

How can I fight this in a court of law? I ownedwould homes prior to marriage that were used as care homes. The corporation paid the rent on the properties.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not a good one.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Th a ts basically it
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I just would like to know how I can strategies it in court. I have already proven cohabitation and there is a restraining order against him. He is also trying to take my retirement.
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: I need a lawyer that specializes in this area. Family law specialist in california
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 months ago.

Please clarify, do you own a corporation that owns the properties? Or were they titled in your name?

Is this a dissolution of marriage case where the other spouse is claiming an interest in properties you owned prior to marriage?